What we do
My firm understands that Medicaid planning can be an emotional undertaking for you and your family and that professional legal advice, prompt attention, and Medicaid qualification are of primary importance to families facing these issues. To that end, my law office provides the following services:
- • Consultation: In depth discussion of your goals and options to potentially achieve your goals including the pros and cons of the various choices;
- • Asset Review: Thorough examination of assets for Medicaid qualification and estate planing purposes;
- • Detailed Explanation of Options for Medicaid Qualifications Estate Planning: Thorough explanation of the Medicaid planning strategies and estate planning options available for your specific situation;
- • Full-Service Estate Planning: Implementation of the selected Medicaid-Qualification Estate Plan and preparation of the associated legal documents;
- • Completion of the Medicaid Application Process: Including preparation of forms and follow-through. My office will deal directly with Medicaid on your behalf throughout the completion of the application process.
Read more on our area’s of practice.